Friday 23 May 2008

Touch for Health Exam / Esame di Touch for Health

I just wanted to explain why these days I’m posting less and I’m not leaving comments on other blogs, friends of mine.
I’m studying (and obviously at the same time working) Touch for Health. It is a first small step in the my studying kinesiology. This weekend, starting from today, I’ll be undergoing my final exam. I would like to do well since it is the first of many to come.
Another reason why I would like to do well is that my teacher is also my sort of life mentor and I don’t wont to fail her.
Lately she did something I really appreciated. She gave me one of her books to read. She is so jealous about her books (as much as I am). But what really struck my heart was the fact that with that book she sort of started in a subtlety way my let’s call it “spiritual” tuition.
And I feel so honoured about it…I wasn’t expecting it.

P.S. I would like to thank all those of you who patiently have been my guinea pig....you are always welcome for other sessions! This was only the beginning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voglio spiegare il perchè questi giorni sto scrivendo meno sul mio blog e lascio pochissimi commenti sugli altri blog, amici miei.
Sto studiando (e ovviamente nel frattempo lavorando) Touch for Health, tradotto in Italiano, Tocco per la salute. E’ il mio primo piccolo passo nello studio della kinesiologia.
Questo fine settimana cominciando da oggi ho l’esame finale. Vorrei fare bene visto che è il primo della serie di tanti ancora da compiere.
Un’ altra ragione perché voglio andare bene a questo esame è perché la mia insegnante è anche il mio specie di mentore nella mia vita e non voglio deluderla.
Ultimamente lei ha fatto una cosa che ho apprezzato molto. Mi ha dato uno dei suoi libri da leggere, premettendo che lei (quanto me) è molto gelosa dei suoi libri. Ma quello che veramente mi ha toccato il cuore è che con questo libro ha come sancito l’inizio della mia istruzione, chiamiamola per mancanza di parole adeguate, “spirituale”.
E mi sento così onorata di questo fatto….non me lo aspettavo.

PS. Ringrazio tutti voi che si sono prestati come cavia....siete sempre benvenuti, non finisce qui!

No comments: