Tuesday 16 December 2014

Book Review: A Touch of Mistletoe

Five succulent, short but long enough to enjoy stories that have really warmed my heart and perked my interest. 
Each story is written by a different author with completely distinct styles. Each story deals with same sex love with a Yule theme with the obvious mistletoe as a frame.
Four out of five stories are gay love stories, only one is a lesbian love story involving a female to male transexual. 
Although if I have a choice, I tend to prefer lesbian stories, I have to sincerely say that I loved all stories. I found none not to my liking. 
All stories have well written diverse plots, deftly woven with affection, suspense, intrigue and all laced with passion that gave the stories intensity enough to warm cold winter nights.

Well-done to all.


No comments: