Saturday 17 April 2010

My Journey to Malta

Just wanted to write this before I leave Malta.
This time coming to Malta was a journey not only in the physical sense of the word but even an emotional, spiritual and mental journey towards finding myself.
It was a journey of understanding, of compassion, of letting go, of painfully fetching loose threads and start embroidering.
A journey where gratefully I found again persons I once thought lost.
A journey that has has finally started...
A journey awaited for so long.
So this post is dedicated to all the persons I profoundly love and hold dear in Malta.
May I continually leave them to continuously keep finding them in multiply ever new and deeper manner. That distance may never pose a limit to our growth as friends and family.
May God bless you all.

No comments: