Sunday 6 January 2008

Back to Work /Ritorno al Lavoro


These are the last few hours of my holidays and I'm feeling a little bit gloomy. They were well spent holidays although they were brimming with emotions due to the fact that my father was in hospital during the Christmas period.

I guess that many out there are just feeling the same. Back to school, back to work. What I'll miss most is the time spent with my lover. It was the first time she took christmas holidays in 20 years she's been working with the same boss.

I know it is just a matter of days. Usually then I just fit in back in schedule and have all my work done with efficiency and why not with a smile.

So what to say more....Wish you all a shock-free, soft transition to work (or study) and may all your New year resolutions last as far as possible.


Queste sono le ultime ore delle mie vacanze e mi sento un pò giù di umore. Sono state delle vacanze trascorse bene anche se erano traboccanti di emozioni visto che mio padre è stato in ospedale durante il periodo di natale.

Presumo che molti di voi si sentino nello stesso modo. Ritorno alla scuola, ritorno al lavoro. Quello che mi mancherà di più è il tempo speso con la mia amata. E' stata la prima volta che lei ha preso le ferie di natale in 20 anni che lavora con lo stesso datore di lavoro.

So che è solo una questione di giorni. Di solito ritorno tranquillamente a pieno regime con l' efficienza di sempre e perchè no anche con il sorriso sulle labbra.

Bhè che dire di più....Vi auguro una morbida transizione, priva di scossoni e sussulti, al vostro lavoro (o studio) e che i vostri propositi di Capodanno durino il più possibile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buon ritorno al lavoro allora! ;)

Acquafortis said...

Grazie anche a te! :)