Friday 19 May 2017

Venus in Aries & Malta Astrology Talk

Today Venus leaves her shadow period. Perhaps life will finally appear more enticing although she is in Aries. So she yes is enticing but in I want it and I get it now mode. Which if harnessed correctly can be used to break new frontiers!
And that's what I am doing. This evening I am giving a talk on astrology in Malta at Nosso Lar Community & Holistic Centre from 7pm to 9pm.
If you are in Malta you are more than welcome to join. It will be fun.
These are the flowers my sister gave me as soon as I landed. A gesture that really touched my heart. So I am posting the photo on Friday, in honour of Venus day, without filter, as Venus in Aries would do.


Oggi Venere lascia la sua zona ombra e comincia un cammino nuovo. Forse la vita si muovere con più fluidità anche se Venere è in Ariete è una modalità, desidero ora e lo voglio ora. Sicuramente se si riesce a cavalcare l'energia di Venere è una energia che ci porta ad aprire nuove frontiere con il nostro desiderio.
Ed è quello che sto per fare oggi tenendo una conferenza a Malta sulla astrologia.
Questi sono i fiori che mi ha regalato mia sorella quando sono arrivata a Malta. Li sto postando oggi, Venerdì, in onore di Venere. E li posto senza filtro come vorrebbe una Venere in Ariete.

No comments: